NINE-9 CUTTING TOOLS CO., LTD.
Booth Number :
Product Description :
Ergo provide Ø10 ~ Ø32mm Milling cutter, indexable center drill, 60° / 90° NC Spot drill, R0.5~3.0 Rounding cutter, chamfer mill and boring tool in ER taper-shank.
Perfectly suitable for driven tools and spindles with ER interface.
The Ergo is a new trademark of Nine9 for ER type indexable cutter.
Short tool length and quick change system for adapting on small working area.
Ideal solution for BT30, driven tools, tapping and turning center.
● Optimize the rigidity
• An integrated ER taper- shank cutter, eliminate assembly tolerance.
• Coolant can be supplied through the center of the holder.
• Pre-balanced, ready for high speed machining.
• Increase tool life.
● Easy and simple assembly
• A simple Ergo cutter has minimal assemble parts, changing tool takes just few seconds.
• Thanks to ER taper, the repeatability of assemble tolerance is ±0.1mm while changing same tool length Ergo holder.
● Excellent repeatability, saving set-up time.
• Indexable insert provides the greatest benefit of saving tool changing time and tool length setting time.
• The drilling depth is constant after change the insert or cutting edge.
● Quick change, saving huge machine downtime.
• The simplest way to get tools on the machine.
• 3 fixed tool length groups of Ergo system.
• No need to reset tool length while changing tools in the same group.