To promote Taiwan's machine tool industry, showcase technology and capabilities, and facilitate international cooperation through the participation of companies and professional buyers from various countries in the exhibition to expand international market influence and opportunities. The Taiwan International Machine Tool Show (TMTS) provides a platform for industry exchange, allowing exhibitors, visitors, and professionals to communicate and cooperate at the show, thereby promoting the development of the entire industry.
Taiwan Machine Tool and Accessory Builders’ Association (TMBA)
3 Dates and Time
Show Date: March 27th (Wed.) to March 31st (Sun.), 2024【5 days】
Opening Hours: 10:00-18:00, March 27th -30th , 10:00-17:00, March 31st
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1 (TaiNEX 1)
(No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City)
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 2 (TaiNEX 2)
(No.2, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City)
The theme of TMTS 2024, "DX & GX for a Sustainable Future", is based on the two main axes of DX (Digital Transformation) and GX (Green Transformation), and includes the following 10 elements:
(1) DX, Digital Transformation
- Smart Manufacturing
Automate and digitize production processes through intelligent technology to improve production efficiency and quality.
- Data Analytics and Cloud Computing
Apply big data, AI and other technologies to analyze data on production processes and product quality, optimize production processes, or achieve production data management and application through cloud computing technology.
Integrate AI and IoT technologies to transform the factors of production, such as man, machine, material, method, and environments, into data resources.
- Digital Twin / Human-Machine Collaboration
Simulate and optimize production processes through digital twin technology. Apply robotics or AI to achieve human-machine collaboration.
- Blockchain Technology
Apply blockchain technology to achieve product traceability and quality control, and improve the reliability and trust of products.
(2) Green Transformation (GX)
- Smart Energy Conservation
Improve energy efficiency and reduce energy consumption through intelligent technologies, such as energy management systems and automated monitoring systems. Reduce carbon emissions by using more environmentally friendly energy sources to improve the energy efficiency of production lines.
- Environmental Certification
Establish environmental protection management systems through environmental management certification to carry out green transformation.
- Resource Recycling and Reuse
Reduce resource waste by recycling, e.g., re-use of waste materials, reduction of product packaging, etc.
- Green Supply Chain
Promote the manufacturing of green products by cooperating with green suppliers, further actuating the green transformation of the entire supply chain.
- Sustainable Product Design
Mitigate environmental impact through sustainable product design, e.g., use of more eco-friendly materials, design of detachable products, etc.
6 Exhibit Profile
(1) Metal cutting machines
machining center, turning machining center, 5-axial machining center, 5-face machining center, multi-task machining center, CNC tapping center, bridge type machining center, EDM, lathe, milling machine, grinding machine, drilling machine, sawing machine, gear cutting machine, boring machine, planing machine, laser and water jet cutting machine, ultrasonic machine, etc.
(2) Metal forming machines
pressing machine, shearing machine, bending machine, tube and wire processing machine, forging machine, etc.
(3) Machine tool accessories, components and parts, hydraulic and pneumatic components, electrical control and drive system.
(4) Cutting tools, tool holding and work holding devices, tools, measuring systems and quality assurance.
(5) Smart manufacturing system
FMC, FMS, CIM, additive manufacturing, industrial robots, CNC controller and related software (CAD/ CAM etc.)
(6) Other associated machinery and equipment, raw materials, technologies and publications.
7 Participation Notes
(1) Domestic Exhibitors: Exhibitor must be a registered company in Taiwan, and import/export the products shown as above.
(2) Overseas Exhibitors:
Every international company, except from government restricted import area, is welcome to participate either by direct application or through Taiwan agent or distributor.
(3) Additional Considerations:
- Exhibitor must not change the company name of registration. If any violations occurred, the organizer has the right to terminate its exhibit and refuse its application for next exhibition.
- Products from the area Taiwan government restricted, and products prohibited by Taiwan government and the organizer, are not permitted to exhibit.
- False origin marking, trademark counterfeiting and patent infringement are not allowed at the showground.
- The organizer has the right to refuse any company or product inconsistent with the theme of the show.
8 Booth Rental Fees
(1) Booth Rental Fee (including joint promotion fee)
|Booth Type||Rental Fee/ per units|
|General Application||Early Bird Application|
(max. 8 units)
(min. 2 units)
(2) If there is a pillar in the booth, the booth rental fee will be discounted by US$300 per pillar.
- Early Bird Application is available until July 31, 2023. Online application through the official website of TMTS 2024 is the only method.
- Booth Unit Size = 9m2 (3mX3m).
- The deposit payment, US$500/per booth, must be paid in one month after the application date in order to obtain early bird discount.
- Space-only application must be at least 18 m2 (2 units) or more.
- Standard booth with basic facilities application must not exceed 72 m2 (8 units).
- Above rates include general electricity providing for per booth (110 V/500W). Extra electricity or power electricity for more than 220V can be ordered additionally.
(4) Standard booth with basic facilities