- Plan your visit
- Find Exhibitors
For the development of the industry of machine tools & related equipment, and the business expansion to both domestic and overseas markets.
Taiwan Machine Tool & Accessory Builders’ Association (TMBA)
Show Date: November 10 (Tue.) ~ 14 (Sat.), 2020 【5 days】
Opening Hours: 9:00 ~ 17:00
Taichung International Exhibition Center (No.1, Sec. 3, Zhongshan Rd., Wuri
Dist., Taichung, Taiwan)
Greater Taichung International Expo Center (No.161, Gaotie 5th Rd., Wuri Dist., Taichung, Taiwan)
(1) Metal cutting machines: machining center, turning machining center,
5-axial machining center,
5-face machining center, multi-task machining center, CNC tapping center,
bridge type machining
center, EDM, lathe, milling machine, grinding machine, drilling machine,
sawing machine, gear
cutting machine, boring machine, planing machine, laser and water jet
cutting machine, ultrasonic
(2) Metal forming machines: press machine, shearing machine, bending machine, tube and wire processing machine, forging machine, etc.
(3) Machine tool accessories, components and parts, hydraulic and pneumatic components, electrical control and drive system.
(4) Cutting tools, toolholding & workholding devices, tools, measuring systems and quality assurance.
(5) Smart manufacturing system: FMC, FMS, CIM, additive manufacturing, industrial robots, CNC controller and related software (CAD/CAM etc.)
(6) Other associated machinery and equipment, raw materials, technologies and publications.
(1) Domestic Exhibitors：
Exhibitor must be a registered company in Taiwan, and import/export the products shown as above.
(2) Overseas Exhibitors：
Every international company, except from government restricted import area, is welcome to participate either by direct application or through Taiwan agent or distributor.
(3) Additional Considerations：
(1) Booth Rental Rate
|Booth Type||Rental Rates / Per Booth|
|General Application||Early Bird Application|
|Standard booth||US$ 2,200||US$ 2,000|
|Space only (min. 2 units)||US$ 2,000||US$ 1,800|
|Floor Load Weight||Ceiling Height||Entry Height Limit|
|2,000 kg／㎡||6 – 11m||5m（H）× 5m（W）|
(1) Period：July 10, 2019 〜 March 31, 2020
(2) Method： Online application only
(3) Website： www.tmts.tw
(4) Online application Procedure：
(1) The down payment is required with the space application. Deposit of
US$500 per booth should be made by the due date to reserve the space.
(2) The balance of the space rental fee is due after space allocation. A debit note for this balance will be sent to the applicant.
(3) All payment should be made in US dollars on A/C, and please send us a copy of the bank transcript by fax (+886-4-2350-1596) or email (email@example.com).
(4) Bank Information:
TMTS offers overseas exhibitors free accommodation for 8 nights.
|Exhibit space||3-5 booths||Up to 6 booths|
|(Room Type: Twin room)|
|Ms. Hedy Hsu||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Ann Chen||Email: email@example.com|
|Ms. Mandy Wu||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Taiwan Machine Tool & Accessory Builders’ Association (TMBA)|
|3F, No.27, 37th Road, Taichung Industrial Park, Taichung 40768, Taiwan.|
|Tel: +886-4-2350-7583||Fax: +886-4-2350-1596|
Participants agree to follow all the existing Regulations and further Regulations that might be made to modify them. Violations of the Regulations can result, by decision of the Show Management, in the exclusion of the transgressors whose damage claim, if any, will be rejected.
The exhibitor may exhibit only such products as designated in the “Guide to Exhibit” and approved as such by the organizer beforehand. Violations will result in immediate removal of the displays, with the suspension from exhibiting in the next show, and the booth rental payment paid will not be refunded.
2. Adherence to copyright patent laws：
(1) It is strictly forbidden to display logos, licenses, or patented
items registered by other companies.
(2) Violations will result in immediate removal of the displays, with one year's suspension from exhibiting in all shows organized by the organizer. The exhibitors bear the responsibility for all penalties without recourse or indemnity.
3. Venue & show dates change：
The show management reserves the right to change the venue and date of the exhibition under certain circumstances. In the event of change of venue and/or date, or cancellation of the exhibition, the exhibitors shall not be entitled to any claim for compensation in connection with the booking of participation.
The deposit and balance due already paid will not be refunded under any circumstances including cases involving visa difficulties.
5. Sub-letting of space：
The exhibitor shall not assign, sub-let or apportion the whole or any part of the assigned space or have representatives, equipment, or materials from firms other than his own in the exhibit space.
(1) The exhibitor shall keep his booth(s) staffed at all times during show
(2) The show management reserves the right to restrict exhibits to a minimum noise level. Sound volume from booths should not exceed 85 dB.
(3) The show management reserves the right to reject the exhibits or to stop the exhibition on the exhibitor's account, if he fails to lower the noise level or to resolve exhibition pollution such as dust, smog, unpleasant odors, the emission of stimulating gases, volatile organic chemicals, or other pollutants.
7. Audio, photo and video recording：
If the exhibits are not allowed for audio, photo and video recording, the exhibitors shall set up the warning sign in Chinese and English. Nevertheless, please cooperate with the organizer’s press for promotion program.
8. Construction/Decoration of Stand and Removal of Exhibits：
(1) Height limitation of booth construction: 450cm.
(2) All exhibitors ought to comply with all regulations in the Exhibition Manual and complete their construction and/or decoration by the date and time stipulated by the Show Management.
(3) Exhibitors must remove all exhibits form the Exhibition Halls within the move-out period stipulated by the Show Management. They will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Exhibition Halls due to delayed removal.
9. Selling from stand：
The sale of exhibited goods on the spot and the soliciting of customers outside stands are strictly forbidden and those doing so can be immediately expelled from the exhibition.
10. Forbidden materials：
Flammable, explosive and other hazardous materials are forbidden on the showground. If any violations occurred, the exhibitor will be immediately expelled from the exhibition, and be legally responsible for any loss or damage.
11. Security & organizer's liability：
(1) The show management will provide personnel for maintaining order during
show period. Responsibility for guarding stands during the build-up,
hours and dismantling period, shall rest with the exhibitors concerned.
(2) During the booth erection and dismantling period and during the show, the booths must be manned by exhibitors at all times.
(3) The show management shall not be held accountable or liable for any damage, loss, harm, or injury to any person or the property of the Exhibitor or of the exhibitor's officers, and / or employees, agents, and visitors which result from theft, water, fire, flood, natural disasters, or any other cause.
(4) All exhibitors are requested to turn off the power supply before leaving their exhibition booths. Unless otherwise agreed, the show management will disconnect the main power supply at 5:00 pm each day.
(5) Exhibitors should comply with a fire control regulation. If any fire occurs due to the improper installation of decorations, construction or use of electric appliances, the exhibitor will be legally responsible for any loss or damage.
(1) In addition to insurance for exhibits in transit between the port of
shipment and the fair site, the exhibitors are advised to also take out
insurance (fire, theft, water, accident, natural disasters and third party
liability, etc.) for their exhibits during the exhibition (including
and dismantling periods), and during storage in the Show Management's
(2) Exhibitors are advised to hire their own security guards, for their valuable exhibits during the exhibition (including build-up and dismantling periods).
13. Publications distribution, promotional activities and any item placement in a public area are not allowed, except by the organizer.
14. No On-site retail & Leave in advance：
(1) On-site retail is forbidden. Violations will result in immediate removal
the displays. All exhibits should be displayed until 5:00 pm on the last day
(2) It is forbidden to pack and leave in advance. Violations will result in suspension from exhibiting in the next show.
15. Interruptions and / or disruptions of the exhibition：
Exhibitors shall not cause interruptions and/or disruptions of the exhibition, which result in the protest or commotion at its booth, either inside or outside the showground, due to its debt or its private dispute at any time during the exhibition or during move-in and move-out. If and when such an interruption and/or disruption influences the order of the exhibition or public image of the Show Management, and the exhibitor involved or concerned is unable to deal effectively with private disputes and/or protests, the exhibitor understands and agrees that the Management can terminate the exhibition agreement. The exhibitor's booth(s) may be shut down immediately resulting with no refund. The exhibitor shall be required to indemnify the Management against any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses arising of such interruptions and/or disruptions thereof.
16. Supplementary clauses：
(1) Whenever necessary, the show management shall have the right to issue
supplementary regulations in addition to those indicated in the Terms and
Regulations for Participation to ensure the smooth management of the
(2) Any additional written regulation shall form part of the Terms and Regulations for Participation and shall be binding on the exhibitors.
(3) In the event of any occurrences not foreseen in this manual, the decision of the organizer shall be final.